- AAG Engineering Technologies respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protect the personally identifiable information (any information or data by which the User can be identified, such as names, addresses, zip/postal codes, email addresses, telephone numbers, credit or debit card details, etc.) that the Users share with us, in all respects.
- In general, you can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose any personal information online, (for example through testimonials, e-mail, reviews or elsewhere, that information can be collected and used by others).
- AAG Engineering Technologies may use the information in its databases, including personal information you’ve submitted, and other server and usage logs, to analyse the site and user behaviour, troubleshoot technical problems, resolve disputes and address complaints, and prepare aggregated reports that are shared with others, including the management of AAG Engineering Technologies .
- To improve the responsiveness of the websites for our Users, some of our webpages may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique random number to understand the User’s individual interests using the identified computer. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric character that are stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer. Cookies help in uniquely identifying your browser, help you to log in faster and it enhances the navigation through the Website. You can however choose to accept or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of your browser accordingly. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our Website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself, we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. The information we collect and analyse is used to improve our service to you. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their advertisements), and we do not control use of these cookies and disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for information collected through them.
- There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address and/or telephone number. Generally, you will have the option not to provide such information, and in the future you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit the Website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data, such as the web pages you view). Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
- AAG Engineering Technologies will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. AAG Engineering Technologies will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- All information gathered on the Website is securely stored within AAG Engineering Technologies ’s Website (controlled) database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
- AAG Engineering Technologies will not sell, rent, share, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the use of, any online service offered by the Website without the consent of the User or customer, except if such disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings including search warrants, or to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful activities, suspected fraud, potential threat of security of any person, violation of our website use or defend legal claims; special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or agencies requiring such disclosure or any other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the User or others.
You also consent to AAG Engineering Technologies disclosing information about you to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit that AAG Engineering Technologies is or may become involved in (a) if it is required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights.
- In case the user is found to be the originator of any malware then AAG Engineering Technologies shall have rights to take appropriate legal action against the user.