Sampling is a very crucial part as it decides the quality of the product before it goes into final packaging. AAG Engineering’s multi-stage auto sampling system provides the facility to collect samples at various levels, for multiple times and for various sizes. Proper selection of sampling devices and their location is always of utmost importance to meet the overall objective of sampling, analysis, and related process optimization.
AAG Engineering technologies is your reliable partner for any bulk material related solutions with its experience catering not only in India but in other countries too.
Mentioned below are some of the efficacious reasons as to why you should look for only AAG Engineering’s multi-stage auto sample system.
Benefits of AAG Engineering’s multi-stage auto sampling system
- At AAG Engineering we verify that shipped or received bulk materials meet quality requirements of purchase agreements by testing the samples and matching them to the specifications.
- Our Multi-stage auto sampling systems helps to provide necessary data for process control.
- The most vital benefit is that it can be custom engineered to derive sample from any number of states any number of times. So as to ensure that the product meets customer requirements.
- Multi-stage auto sampling system even reduces the amount of post-system material handling by collecting smaller portions of a larger sample mass for the final save a sample.
- AAG Engineering technologies have rich experience of even incorporating a sample crusher within the system for particle size reduction. This is very crucial for bulk material sampling process.
- AAG Engineering’s multi-stage auto sample system meet any international regulatory standards like ASTM & ISO. So in whichever country or continent, you belong to we can provide you with multi-stage auto sampling system with regulatory standards matching to your standards.
- The most beneficial part of our multi-stage auto sampling system is that it facilitates economical and simple means of collecting sample even from the conveyor belt stream. This ensures that product quality is being maintained and monitored at every stage of the operation. Thus, you can deliver high-quality products to your end customers by implementing our sampling system.
- AAG’s designed multi-stage auto sampling system can be used as a stand-alone device or as a multi-stage sample with crushing to prepare a representative sample for sieve analysis. As mentioned earlier crushing is a mandatory part when it comes to bulk material sampling.
- Some applications require dust tight and moisture tight environment. We understand your need and you can rely on us as your partner for all your bulk material related solutions.
- For your further information, in multi-stage auto sampling system we offer the following equipment:
- Primary sampler
- Primary belt feeder
- Secondary sampler
- Reject system(bucket elevator or screw conveyor)
We just don’t supply equipment out of a catalog as this often proves to be inappropriate for the application. But we cater to individual requirements.
In fact, we have a specialized team of professionals who can visit your place, analyze your requirements, take into consideration each and every specification and as per your suitability provide you with the best multi-stage auto sampling system.
So get in touch with our sales representative to specify your needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.aagengg.com for more information.