What companies in the process industry need the most is an automation technology partner who really understands their business. AAG Engineering is trusted partner in surmounting the challenges of today and tomorrow.
With our many years of industry experience and our cutting-edge systems and solutions, we can help you achieve your goals for your sustainable business success.
To take advantage of the opportunity: discover the broad range of services offered by us at http://aagengg.com – click by click!!
Benefit your organization with the benefits of process automation!
The Process automation process will benefit your organization in following respect:
- Increases productivity: Process automation of operations in plants usually increases production rate as machines work faster than humans. This means greater output per hour of labor input.
- Reduces or even eliminates routine manual tasks: An argument can be put forth that there is social value in process automation of manufacturing operations that are routine, boring, fatiguing, and possibly irksome. Automating such tasks serves a purpose of improving the general level of working conditions.
- Improves accuracy: Process automation not only results in higher production rates than manual operations. It also performs the manufacturing and production process with greater uniformity and conformity to quality specifications. Reduction of fraction defect rate is one of the chief benefits of automation.
- Improves worker safety: By process automation of a given operation and transferring the worker from active participation in the process to a supervisory role, we can ensure better safety for the worker. The safety and physical well-being of the worker have become a national objective with the enactment of various laws in this respect. This has provided an impetus for process automation.
- Reduces labor cost: With the introduction of process automation, the number of employed labor reduces subsequently. In today’s world managing unskillful labor is cumbersome while employing skillful labor is a costly affair. Machines offer a cost effective solution.
- Improves worker safety: By automating a given operation and transferring the worker from active participation in the process to a supervisory role, the work is made safer. The safety and physical well-being of the worker have become a national objective with the enactment of various laws in this respect. This has provided an impetus for automation.
- Reduces process time: Automation helps to reduce the elapsed time between customer order and product delivery, providing a competitive advantage to the manufacturer for future orders. By reducing manufacturing lead time, the manufacturer also reduces work-in-process inventory.
- Enhanced managerial reporting: Many software allows you to generate reports that give the manager a much wider and complete view of the results of its operations. Thus, access to information is easier and they begin to be consolidated in one place, making it even easier to make the decision.
- To accomplish process that cannot be done manually: Certain operations cannot be accomplished without the aid of a machine. These processes have requirements for precision, miniaturization, or complexity of geometry, that cannot be achieved manually.
- To avoid the high cost of not automating: There is a significant competitive advantage gained in process automation of a plant. The advantage cannot be easily demonstrated on a company’s project authorization form. The benefits of automation often show up in unexpected and intangible ways, such as in improved quality, higher sales, better labor relations, and better company image. Companies that do not automate are likely to find themselves at a competitive disadvantage with their customers, their employees, and the general public.