Sampling is crucial as it decides the quality of the product before it goes into final packaging. Proper selection of sampling devices and their location is always of utmost importance to meet the overall objective of sampling, analysis, and related process optimization.
At AAG Engineering we have build expertise in supplying multi-stage auto sampling systems, for various sizes and application. Let’s look at some of the best practices that we follow.
Benefits of AAG Engineering’s multi-stage auto sampling systems
- At AAG Engineering, we verify that shipped or received bulk materials meet quality requirements of purchase agreements by testing the samples and matching them to the specifications. Multi-stage auto sampling system helps to provide necessary data for process control. The most vital benefit is that it can be custom engineered to derive sample from any number of states any number of times. So as to ensure that the product meets customer requirements.
- Multi-stage auto sampling systems can even reduce the amount of post-system material handling by collecting smaller portions of a larger sample mass for the final save a sample.
- We can even use a sample crusher within the system for particle size reduction. This is very crucial for bulk material sampling process.
- AAG Engineering’s multi-stage auto sample system meet international regulatory standards like ASTM & ISO. So in whichever country or continent, you belong to, we can provide you with multi-stage auto sampling system with regulatory standards matching to your standards.
- The most beneficial part of our multi-stage auto sampling system is that it facilitates economical and simple means of collecting sample even from the conveyor belt stream. This ensures that product quality is being maintained and monitored at every stage of the operation.
- AAG’s designed multi-stage auto sampling system can be used as a stand-alone device or as a multi-stage sample with crushing to prepare a representative sample for sieve analysis. As mentioned earlier crushing is a mandatory part when it comes to bulk material sampling.
- Some applications require dust tight and moisture tight environment. We understand your need and you can rely on us as your partner for all your bulk material related solutions.
We also offer the following equipment to our clients:
- Primary sampler
- Primary belt feeder
- Secondary sampler
- Reject system(bucket elevator or screw conveyor)
We have a specialized team of professionals who can visit your place, analyze your requirements, take into consideration each and every specification and as per your suitability provide you with the best multi-stage auto sampling system.
So get in touch with our sales representative to specify your needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.aagengg.com for more information.